Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spiritual Quamtum Physics -- Answers Spiritual Questions

SPIRITUAL QUANTUM PHYSICS – ANSWERS TO SPIRITUAL QUESTIONS



I am in my fortieth year of studying many of the religions and philosophies of man going back at least 10,000 years.

I have learned a great deal and collected lots of information. But in doing so I have built a tremendous pile of unanswered questions.

Every religion and every philosophy seems to give just a small piece of the infinite puzzle of who is man, who is god and what is the relationship between them?

Therefore, I always felt that my studies were incomplete. That there is no one religion or philosophy that either knows all or tells all.

I still get quite angry when I hear a preacher or a philosopher saying: “… this is the only true such and such…” More people have died from the words “… this is the only…” than from anything else.

I guess my desire to now all the answers comes from my astrological energy structure. Sagittarius Sun (higher wisdom) and Aquarius Moon (need to know the truth). When you combine that with my Virgo Rising (details, details, details)—well there you have it.

No one can truly be happy when operating out of their basic astrological energy function. You chose the sign, now work it. Mine is to know the details of higher wisdom. Take some time to understand your astrological energy structure. Write me and I will help you with yours.

You can see by my energy structure why I chose Mathematics and the teaching of mathematics as my chosen profession.

We live in great times. When our solar system orbited around our Galactic Sun and entered into a new 30 degree arch called the Age of Aquarius --- I felt it. I felt it in my bones. I knew that here was the key I was looking for that would help me unlock the mysteries of man, god and the universe.

For several years I read and studied what the eggheads in the Universities and the mad scientists in their laboratories said and wrote about this new Paradigm that they called Quantum Physics.

It left me cold. To me it was tasteless. They talked of things that had no meaning in my life. Big Bang Theory, black holes, waves, photons, laws of chance and chaos, etc.

They left a great many questions unanswered. Many of the religions and philosophies of the East explained man, God and the relationship between in simpler and easier to understand language that made sense.

The Bhagavad-Gita, the Upanishads, the Vedas, and even the Norse Edda’s left you with a warm feeling that you were on the path to true understanding.

The biggest reason why I decided to drop what I call Scientific Quantum Physics was the glaring fact that they left out the most important ingredient. The ingredient that contains all the answers and this ingredient is called The Creator God. It is the Creator God who thought the Universe and everything in it into being.

The biggest unanswered question that they eggheads and the mad scientist did not answer in their Big Bang Theory was: Who put all that energy into a big ball in the first place?

So I rejected all that godless nonsense and decided to create my own theory. I call it Spiritual Quantum Physics. And now after several years of writing and studying it seems to be working fine. It Answers many of my unanswered questions about man, God and the universe.

Here it is in all its simplicity.
The Laws of Spiritual Quantum Physics

“There exists and infinite ocean of thinking, intelligent energy called the Quantum Ocean, which in reality is the Mind of God. Everything that ever was, is or will be exists in this Quantum Ocean. There is no past, present nor future. There is only the NOW! There is no width, depth or length only the HERE!

Therefore there exists only an infinite timeless, space less point where everything that was, is or will be exists.

What a wonderful definition for the Mind of God.

And who are we? We are individual souls who live, move and have our being within this infinite soul called God. We ‘blink-in’ and ‘blink-out’, of the Mind of God, onto the physical plane where we learn our life lessons.

We use these life lessons incarnation after incarnation after incarnation in pursuit of our true destiny. And that destiny is to continuously raise our individual levels of consciousness, becoming more and more godlike, till we become gods.

How can any thinking man/woman believe that this all can be done in one short life of 70 years?








VISIT HIS NEW EBAY STORE




Visit his LULU Book Store. Softcover and E Books on Runes, Radionics, Quantum Physics, Healing, Astrology and Occult.


Email for free newsletter:

































No comments:

Post a Comment